A quick comp is a good comp – and that’s what we are doing right here. Saturday night the very lovely no fear of pop and Urban Mutations are bringing us a Danse Noire Showcase. What does this mean? I don’t really know – but here are the facts as I see them:
- no fear of pop presents (among others), no fear of pop likes great music.
- Aïsha Devi is playing, she is a moody temptress and it’s bloody glorious.
- Stargate would make any idiot dance moody and with feeling – without looking like a total idiot.
- Chesters (the location of the event) is kind of wonderful. It’s small, and down a driveway – so it’s like instant cool feelings.
- Everything starts at 11P on Saturday the 16th November.
- More info can be found here, in a more cohesive fashion.
So – what do I want you to do? 1 of 2 things.
- Come along tomorrow night.
- Enter our comp for free tickets.
To win those free tickets? Answer this question, in the comments section below:
If you were a famed Swiss person, who would you be and why?
I actually don’t know anyone from Switzerland who is famous – so this is more like an educational experience for me.
I’ll close the comp out Saturday 1P – so get your answers in. I’ll also accept them via twitter IF you manage @lucyvstheglobe AND #dansenoireshowcase. I know it’s asking a lot because twitter is so confusing. But give it a go – it will better your chances.
See you tomorrow night – Bron and I will be there.