The Lucy vs. the Globe reach is spreading – and today, we are giving away a couple of tickets for both the Melbourne/ Sydney Breton shows. I’m not too sure how in-the-know Melbourne or Sydney will be with some of our favourite Londoners – but here’s the info as we know it:
- Breton consists of 5 young guys, from England – I’m 95% sure it’s 5, if I’m wrong… Let’s blame Wikipedia?
- They originally started off as an artists collective in South London
- Old mates are traveling a lot in the next 2 months
- Breton concerts usually have really cool visual aids to support the electronic rockstar vibes they give out.
- This one time (just last week) Ian helped Bron get her bike unlocked from a fence, without a key – over Facebook. INTERNET !
We are giving out tickets for both gigs – so here’s all the logistical info you’d EVER need:
Winning tickets is pretty easy. All you have to do is tell me which city you are from and answer the following question in the comments section below before 6PM AEST Wednesday 20th November:
What is your favourite thing to come out of the UK….And why?
Mine is sadly a big English breakfast, because deep down – I’m a fat kid, who likes eggs and beans… AND I’m from Melbourne (your location is important).
** Winners will be notified by email before the AM on Thursday 21st November AEST.
So – what happens now? You enter the competition, you have a listen/ watch to one of Breton’s more recent tracks Got Well Soon (below) and hope-hope-hope you might win you plus a friend to a concert this week.
Free music is ALWAYS good music.