SUMMER HAS ARRIVED ! And with that returns our beloved Thai & Techno, taking up residency at FluxBau TONIGHT ! Enabling Berliners to set themselves free from the working week and welcome the weekend with hawker-style Thai food, techno beats and a cocktail (or 7).
Most exciting part? This time round FluxBau’s outdoor area is open for business which means:
- More summer vibes than you can probably handle.
- An extra 150 guests can snuggle on in.
Food and booze wise, we’re stoked. Let’s list these things out, because it’s a busy week and how much textual-excitement does one actually need at 9AM:
- Holy Basil Beef Stir-fry.
- Thai-style BBQ Pork Rolls.
- Pad Thai Rolls.
- Thai BBQ, grilling fresh squid and pork satay.
- Cold Thai-inspired refreshments – TBA tonight !
The night comes to us by those clever dicks over at Opal Collective, cocktails from Holz-Kohlen, and techno from resident + guests. Entry is a next to nothing at 3€ before 11pm and 5€ after. This has after-work awesome written all over it.