And looking through what is on – and what I actually have tickets to, I’m pretty excited. Here is my list of must see/ do concerts for the San Francisco’s out there. But listen, maybe you are from LA or NYC or Texas (lots of you are from those places, I know) and the way this generally goes is that these acts are on tours of the US. So – perhaps google that shit.
- Jul 7 – RAC (Remix Artists Collective) — Popscene, the Rickshaw Stop
- Jul 9 – Washed Out — Great American Music Hall
- Jul 14 – Portugal the Man — Popscene, the Rickshaw Stop
- Jul 22 – Odd Future — The Regency Ballroom
- Jul 26 – YUCK/ Unknown Mortal Orchestra — the Independent
- Aug 2 – Matisyahu — The Regency Ballroom
- Aug 4 – Hands — Popscene, the Rickshaw Stop
- Oct 5 – CANT (Chris Taylor – Grizzly Bear) — the Independent
- Oct 10 – Gang Gang Dance — Henry Miller Memorial Library (this will be amazing, at Big Sur – but on a Monday.. Really?)
- Oct 11 – Gang Gang Dance — the Independent
- Oct 25 – Gold Panda — the Independent
Now – there are probably more than this coming here, and then there is also Outside Lands, which I am currently undecided on. But that is kind of amazing right? All those bands, through this little city..