In an effort to be a multifaceted media outlet (oh my !) I have decided to get together with a handful of mates once a month’ish (sorry we dropped the ball whilst in Australia) and answer some of your long standing questions.
This week we are chatting you through:
- hooking up at festivals – is this a thing we should be doing/ how’s it done?
- how to handle mates who have boyfriends and drop off the face of the earth
- rolling around with housemates, how do we manage this/ is it really a good idea?
Mike from Demons Galore joined me this week in Episode 5.
A few of things to note:
- WE HAVE A THEME SONG. It’s magical. It was all put together by our dear friend Frederik who is doing wonderful dreamy summer vibed songs under the name PIZZABOYS/ Sameblod. Thank you Frederik, you’re wonderful/ I adore you <3
- Do you make microphones, wanna gift me a couple? Would be rad.
- The songs are from artists who you would be catching at Dimensions Festival, if you were in fact going. They are good – we like them a lot.
If you have 35m spare today, give it a listen, give it a like, give us some feedback.