In an effort to be a multifaceted media outlet (oh my !) I have decided to get together with a handful of mates once a month’ish and answer some of your long standing questions.
This week we are chatting you through:
- Moving to Berlin, and how it’s all done
- Getting your own apartment, away from the prying eyes of WG status.
- Managing long distance relationships, because – Internet/ technology.
This week you might notice that our questions are “Berlin” themed, this is because we have James from überlin in, chatting with us about life, the new co-working space they have set up and how to be a better Berlin’er human – or not, because we did a really shit job with the advice. Steffi from Nordic by Nature pops in for one question, because I’m a technologically challenged.
A few of things to note:
- WE HAVE A THEME SONG. It’s magical. It was all put together by our dear friend Frederik who is doing wonderful dreamy summer vibed songs under the name PIZZABOYS/ Sameblod. Thank you Frederik, you’re wonderful/ I adore you <3
- James picked FOUR really great tracks from present and kind of past artists he’s into at the moment.
- Do you make microphones, wanna gift me a couple? Would be rad.
If you have 42m spare today, give it a listen, give it a like, give us some feedback.