You wanna know what is happening at this time of the year in Berlin? I will tell you. Musical mayhem. That’s right – shit’s about to get nuts, and we are all over it like white on rice.
One of the things we are most excited about? Our/Berlin Music Week. This one kicked off last year, and has firmly landed as one of our favourite free music events to grace the city. In short – the reasons you are to get excited about this musical extravaganza are as follows:
- The line up is curated by Nordic by Nature – which means: exclusively Scandinavian.
- Due to point one, the crowd you should expect is: typically Scandinavian. Think about that for a second.. Hallo boys !
- The location is at Our/Berlin Vodka distillery – which means: local vodka, all night long.
- Entrance is free. This means you don’t need any money. I mean – you do, for drinks but not for the ticket. Doesn’t being thrifty feel lush?
- It’s a three day affair. Of free music, and good booze. September – go on with your bad self.
It’s apart of Berlin Music, and kicks off next Wednesday 3rd September – which is 20 days before my birthday. Which is probably not that significant other than it’s a rounded number, I’m turning 30 and this is a terrifying time for me. Buy me a drink, ease the pain etc.
The schedule is below, a playlist is found right here, we are counting down the days…
See you 9 sleeps <3
Wednesday, September 3
15.00 HEY ELBOW
17.00 THE WHITE ALBUM
19.00 JAAKO EINO KALEVI
20.00 ALICE BOMAN
Thursday, September 4
16.00 AURORA AKSNES
Friday, September 5
15.00 HENRIK JOSÉ
19.00 FIRST HATE
20.00 SANRA KOLSTAD
21.00 BOEOES KAELSTIGEN