Gorilla(z) fever. yes.

SHARE ME:

So – I’ll tell you what wont be getting old any time soon – the Gorillaz. and I’m not even blowing this up. IT may be due to the fact that I have fond memories from Coachella, and want to live the moment. But I sort of think thats maybe 25% and the other 75% is the fact that they rock the socks off.

Major obsession. (Obsession makes me want to sing it to the beat of “Under Pressure” ba da da da da da da)

Listen – and love. it’s not new – its not different – it’s just good. So embrace it.

Gorillaz // On Melancholy Hill

SHARE ME:

About LUCY

Femme of sass, sometimes.