You thought you got it all at Christmas. Didn’t. In 2014 Lucy vs. the Globe is going to be the Oprah of the internet. Ok – so we’re probably not giving away a car, nor a $10,000 cheque to spend at Target – but we are giving.
This is where Torgny comes in. Torgny is a former hardcore sensation who has turned his interest and talents to that of a more electronic persuasion, and we couldn’t be more excited.
Here are a couple reasons why we are loving Torgny:
- Most of his recent album art looks like abstract vaginas. This is about as exciting as Beyonce’s secret album, in artwork terms.
- His tracks are melodic and gloomy yet energised and entirely restless – if you were to soundtrack my 2014, this is exactly how I would want it to sound.
- His press photos show the right amount of T&A to keep us interested, all the while leaving us wanting more.
- He is from Oslo. Scandinavia is where all the good folk are from, this a long established fact.
- On January 31st, he has a new album coming out. That’s the same day as our Blog Party.. That’s gotta mean something. Something good.
In light of all these very good/ valid reason for love and admiration of Torgny we decided to giveaway said new album Oil Panic (the one coming out on the 31st of January) on vinyl. Wanna win a new record for your collection? It’s dead easy. All you have to do is head over to the facebook page, and fill out your details.