So I am off the Berkeley vs. Stanford game today at Berkeley. YAYA – highlights:
- I get to drink before 12p
- I am going out to brunch with Candice at Blue Bottle – and they have the best toast (and coffee)
- It is raining so we have to wear ponchos(!)
- first football game (ever)
- Seeing Stanford’s mascot – which is a pine tree…
Bit bummed because I think it will be a shadow of a typical College game – no tailgating, probably a bit more sophisticated than one that would be in Arizona, or middle of no where Texas. But you take the cards you are dealt.
Internally – I’m barracking for Stanford – but because this being held at Berkeley..