I mean – look, I might be bias for a few reason:
- I love Harry Potter – she featured in Harry Potter
- I used to speak French/ dream of regaining that skill – she is a native French speaker
- I dream of wearing clothes delicately/ with angles – she does this, and has spunk
- Chuck Bass = seriously creepy babe, who I love/ adore – she totally made out with him on Gossip Girl
Maybe none of those points appeal to you. Perhaps you are all like –
- Harry Potter is a childrens book.
- the French = BLEH!
- Fashion? Who even cares about clothes anymore..?!
- Chuck Bass is a total creep, nay in a hot way.
But seriously – you can go fuck yourself if you think any and all of the above. Clémence, je t’adore. And I mean it, truly. I think that if we ever met – perhaps we would be friends, and maybe then we could get coffee, speak en Francias to one another. You would laugh, and I would smile – and then we would walk hand in hand off into the French sunset (Arc de Triomphe in the back ground)..